Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 am   Post subject: emailing quiz results

Hello. I'm using the trial version and am having trouble with the software emailing quiz results. The first time I got to the end of the quiz and clicked Finish, I received an error message that it could not email the results. After that, whenever I test a quiz, it hangs at the Finish button and I have to close the window, so I lose any results. Can you help me with this, please? Do I have to be using an LMS or iSpring Online to do this? Thanks.
I like everything else the software does, especially, allowing PowerPoint triggers in Flash.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am   Post subject: Re: emailing quiz results

After uploading the presentation on a web site everything should work fine. This issues may occur only when the presentation is viewed from your local disk due to Adobe Flash Player security limitations, which blocks any network activity of the local Flash files since locally running Flash files can access files on your computer and potentially send confidential data in the Internet.
Flash files which are running in the Internet can't read files on your computer and thus are running without network activity restrictions.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: emailing quiz results

Oh, I see. Thanks for your quick response.

Profile profile test