Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:36 am   Post subject: screen without player window

i'd like to have the user see the presentation without seeing the player window, like the thumbnails, controls, outline, etc. Is this possible with iSpring Presenter?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 am   Post subject: Re: screen without player window

Yes, it is possible with iSpring.
Let me recommend you to use None Player (Click Publish ---> General Tab---> Choose None from the drop-down list of players). If you choose it, your presentation will not show any buttons, outline, thumbnails, etc.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:23 pm   Post subject: Re: screen without player window

Thanks, Tatiana. I was on a trial version of Presenter, and iSpring's support, community, and support of PPT triggers has sold me. Thanks for a great product.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 am   Post subject: Re: screen without player window

Thank you for your kind words. I'm really glad to hear that you are satisfied with our software and technical support we provide.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am   Post subject: Screen without player window/stop/play buttons etc

'd like to have the user see the presentation without seeing the player window, like the thumbnails/pause/play/controls, outline, etc. Is this possible with iSpring Presenter Freeware version which does not seem to have the tabs that you refer to in the Publish process?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 pm   Post subject: Re: screen without player window

No, it is not possible in our freeware product iSpring Free. However, you can easily do it in any of our advanced versions iSpring Pro or iSpring Presenter. Just choose None player and get clear presentation without sidebars and navigation elements.

Profile profile test