Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm   Post subject: Shadow Animations

I see in my trial version that the handling of PowerPoint automatic shadows is greatly improved. However, if I create a text object with a shadow, then add path animation as well as fade in, the text animation itself is converted properly but the shadow does not follow the animations. For example, I have a line of text that fades in and moves up the screen. After conversion, the shadow just appears in the final location, no fade in and no movement. The text part fades and animates as expected. Is this a bug or something that just won't work in conversion?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 am   Post subject: Re: Shadow Animations

Could you please send the problematic presentation which reproduces the issue to support [at] ispringsolutions [dot] com

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Shadow Animations

Has there been a solution to this issue? I also have experienced this problem and the only work around I've found is to create the text in Photoshop (with the shadow) and import it into PowerPoint.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Shadow Animations

Please send the presentation at our support mailbox in order to research it on some particular presentation.

Profile profile test