Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 pm   Post subject: Calling flash creation from VBA

I'm trying out the free product with the hopes of setting up an auto-attendant in pro that will use VBA to create custom flash presentations when PPT is launched by an automated agent.

I haven't been able to prove the concept yet, as the macros I record to create the flash (eg recording in VBA the clicking on the "publish" buttons) don't record the full publication script or play back correctly.

How can I call the conversion (similar to clicking the publish button) from VBA?

Thanks in advance,

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 am   Post subject: Re: Calling flash creation from VBA

iSpring Free is not designed for automatic operation and requires interaction with a user.

In case you need to automate PPT to Flash conversion please consider using iSpring SDK product which is accessible from various programming languages including VBA.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ