Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:02 pm   Post subject: iSpring quizzes not posting with SumTotal LMS

My company is using iSpring Presenter with SumTotal LMS for training purposes. The quizzes are not posting to the system no matter what settings we use. We have followed your email instructions and everything works except the quizzes.

We need to know how does iSpring communicate to SumTotal that the module/course is over? The completion window is popping up as soon as the course STARTS rather than when it ENDS. We think this is part of the problem. We need to resolve or find another software solution.

Is anyone else successfully using iSpring Presenter with SumTotal?

Please advise. Thank you!

Update: Found a forum describing the same issue with Captivate. They found a solution. I wonder if there is an equivalent solution with iSpring. Here is the forum link. All help is welcome.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/209715

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:53 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring quizzes not posting with SumTotal LMS

I just wanted to thank the iSpring support staff for helping resolve the iSpring-SumTotal issue we were having! Thank you very much for your time and effort toward providing a working solution on a tight deadline.

We are now able to launch iSpring modules without any issues and quiz scores are transferring properly to SumTotal.

Best Regards, iSpring-MC

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:26 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring quizzes not posting with SumTotal LMS

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad to help you anytime you need our assistance.

Profile profile test