Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm   Post subject: Certificate of Completion

How do I set up a presentation with Ispring that ends with the user getting a certificate of completion pulled from the client's LMS?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Certificate of Completion

Hi,

I'm sorry it took us so long to answer you. iSpring Online has an option to issue a certificate after completing a course. You may use the default certificate template or upload your own. All these settings can be changed in the Edit Content Item --> Certificate tab.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Certificate of Completion

I have followed the directions exactly and cannot get the certificate to show up.

When is it supposed to show? is it on screen, or emailed to the participant?

I have it correctly created, and uploaded to the proper area. It is my default certificate, and I have turned it on within the courses I want it to show up for. When I take the course... no certificate.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Certificate of Completion

An option to print a certificate will appear only in the user portal and only after a student completes a course:

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Certificate of Completion

is there any plan to make the cert of completion a feature in ispring presenter? (i.e. not on your lms)

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Certificate of Completion

Actually a certificate verification is a feature which is peculiar to LMS systems. iSpring Presenter is an authoring tool and there is no such plan to embed LMS-features into iSpring Presenter.

Profile profile test