Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 am   Post subject: Missing Quiz Results

I am currently using iSpring Quizmaker under a 30 day trial. I created a quiz and invited about 30 users.

About 18 users have taken my quiz so far. However, all of my activity reports show only 8 sets of results/8 users. I know from talking to my users that they did indeed complete the quiz and saw the results screen.

What might I have done wrong? Is there possibly some limit on the free trial that I didn't know about? I'm hoping that I don't have to have my users retake the test, particularly since I'm not very confident that it will work the second time.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 am   Post subject: Re: Missing Quiz Results

Thank you for posing here.

It seems that the issue is not related to the fact of using the trial version as all trial versions of iSpring software are fully functional. Please write us a message at support@ispringsolutions.com indicating the website where the quiz is uploaded. Is it iSpring Online or any other LMS?

Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Missing Quiz Results

Hi Stacy,

Thank you so much for your quick response. I have just responded to your email (also appreciated!), but will also enter the gist of my response here:

I uploaded the test to iSpring Online, to the account indicated in my email.

All but one of the takers with missing results are certain they saw the Thank You/results page (2 have even provided screen captures).

I have sent you an Excel detailing each invited taker with their email, the approximate date they took the test, whether they saw the Thank You/results page, and whether anything notable happened.

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Missing Quiz Results

Hi Lauren, thank you for providing us with the files.

According to the results of our research, the problem is that a user becomes automatically logged off in case of his inactivity on iSpring Online for some period of time. Thus if we click "Finish" button while being logged off, the result is not recorded because the LMS cannot identify the user.

Currently it is impossible to make Flash application inform a user that he is logged off. We are working on fixing this issue. A user won't be logged off if any LMS content is opened under his account.

Profile profile test