Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 pm   Post subject: Content items

I understand the definition of a Content Item, but I am curious about the limitations on them. In the Learning Suite packages, does the 50, 100, or 500 limit on Content Items represent the complete library that I can create and maintain...or is it a limitation on how many items can be added and/or accessed within each month ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 am   Post subject: Re: Content items

The limitation on content items actually represents the number of items you can have in your account at a time. So you can remove and add them as much as you want as long as the total number doesn't exceed the maximum specified in your plan.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:58 am   Post subject: Re: Content items

What is a content item. If I have 120 slides with 6 separate quizzes, is that a content item?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 am   Post subject: Re: Content items

A content item is any file uploaded into iSpring Online (LMS) portal. So far you can upload the following types of files to your account:

• A presentation created with iSpring Presenter or iSpring Pro;
• A presentation with quiz or survey created in iSpring Presenter;
• A standalone quiz or survey created with iSpring QuizMaker;
Flash movies (.SWF) and videos (.FLV) created with third-party authoring tools.

Yes, single presentation of 120 slides with 6 quizzes is considered as one content item.

Profile profile test