Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm   Post subject: User Portal - tags and folders query

My organization is potentially interested in the LMS and I'm trialling the demo just now. When in the user portal I'm having trouble seeing ways to filter content.

In the Admin account I had generated tags for content and they appear in the Content Manage filter section, but when I try to filter as a Private Viewer it says there are no tags associated with the account.

I also created content in folders in the Admin account but all I see as a Private Viewer is one list of content with no folders.

I need a way for the users to be able to see content in an organized way, not just one long list. Is this possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 pm   Post subject: Re: User Portal - tags and folders query

As an update. By creating tags in the Publish part of ISpringPro I've been able to get a tag to appear in the User Portal.

But I still can't add a tag later via the Manage Content section and have it appear in another user's portal.

I also added a tag when I published a Directory via Kinetics. This doesn't appear in the user's portal either.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:27 am   Post subject: Re: User Portal - tags and folders query

In the Admin account I had generated tags for content and they appear in the *Play Online Free solitaire Game Visit site solitairewithbuddies.com Download Klondike Solitaire Card Game For more Details*.
Content Manage filter section, but when I try to filter as a Private Viewer it says there are no tags associated with the account.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 pm   Post subject: Re: User Portal - tags and folders query

Hello, Glennmcgrath!

Thank you for posting here. If we understand you correctly, you have added some tags to a content item in the Manage Content item.
Then you try to search for this content as a user by typing the tag in the Search field? Please folow the link below and look at the screenshot.

http://ispri.ng/ccyl

If the issue occurs repeatedly, please send email to support@ispringsolutions.com and mention the domain name of you Learn account and content items with with tags that cannot be filtered.

Have a good day!

Profile profile test