Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 pm   Post subject: Question #1: Assigning cost to course

I have several courses in a Learning Path. Each course has many modules. I attempted to bundle them all into one course, but there are too many modules. I want to assign a cost for an entire course, as it will be virtually impossible to figure out a cost for each module. Do I create a short (possibly 1 slide) presentation as an introduction and assign a cost to it and then allow access to the modules after payment? If so, what are the steps?

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Question #1: Assigning cost to course

That is a good idea to add payment for the introduction slide in this situation. After the payment, you will need to manually add users to the appropriate group (that should have the access to all required modules).

It seems to be a very useful feature. I will forward it to our Development Team and perhaps, in one of the future version of iSpring Online it will be implemented.

Profile profile test