Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:41 am   Post subject: PowerPoint conversion

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently trying to solve this mystery with a powerpoint.

Is there a proper way of converting a powerpoint with ispring? because for some reason the audio cuts out in the browsers but when I test the audio themselves, they run fine.

Any help is appreciated!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint conversion

Could you please send examples of the incorrect conversion and source presentation with audio files for research?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:11 pm   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint conversion

Who do I send it to?

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 am   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint conversion

You can attach the files to an email and send them to support@ispringsolutions.com.

If they're too big, you can use a free service like YouSendIt or Wetransfer.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation, and have a great weekend!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:29 pm   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint conversion

I am entering the correct URL, username and password, but it appears that it isn't even trying to connect. Any help would be appreciated? I have had success uploading 117-202 pdf a less than 100mb file, but the video and audio are so compressed it is unusable at this time. That was done via the web interface which has the 100mb limit or I would just use that for this 150mb file.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:27 pm   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint conversion

Thank you for posting here!

Could you please be more specific? Are we speaking about direct publishing to iSpring LMS account?

If yes, please make sure that iSpring authoring tool (e.g. iSpring Presenter 7) was not blocked by Windows Firewall.
Please allow the iSpring program through Windows Firewall. Here is an article on this case:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... =windows-7

However, to make more grounded suggestions, please contact me via email (support@ispringsolutions.com) and provide with the account information that was used while publishing.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Profile profile test