Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm   Post subject: Invite users to view content

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of users that can be invited to view course content? I am using the invite button from a content item and then the email addresses box near the bottom to invite new users to view the content.

Each time I attempt to do this, the page sits there loading, but never sends the invite.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. I do not want to enrol the users, I want to invite them and have them enrol themselves so that I do not have accounts used up by users that do not intend to use the resources.

Thank you,
Sam

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 am   Post subject: Re: Invite users to view content

Hi Sam, Thank you for posting here!

There is no limitation on the number of users to send invitations to. Please clear cache memory in your browser and try again.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Invite users to view content

Thanks for the response. I split my list up into blocks and just sent about 25 invites at a time and that worked.

Sam

Profile profile test