Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:06 am   Post subject: New Release

Hi,

I love the new version of iSpring Online.

A few thoughts:

Some release note would be helpful.

It would be good if you warned users before releasing a new version so that they can, in turn warn their students about new features.

How do logged in students see public content? (add a "public" tab?)

Please consider an additional tab for "all".

Cheers

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:38 pm   Post subject: Re: New Release

Hi John,
Thank you for your feedback! I will forward it to our product managers so probably they will add some option to notify about the new features.

The point is that we changed the behavior of accessing "Public" content in iSpring Online. As you know there is an option for private users' portal: Show public content items. There won't be this option anymore, and your private users will be able to view the public content only if you share it with them: send invitation or provide with the link to it.
Therefore you will be able to create public content and share it with your users. However you should manually enable it to your private users.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:06 am   Post subject: Re: New Release

Hi,

I'm sorry it took us so long to answer you. iSpring Online has an option to issue a certificate after completing a course. You may use the default certificate template or upload your own.

Our excellent online pass4-sure.net training programs will lead you to success in the wikipedia We also offer latest Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich and HITACHI with 100% success guarantee. Our selftestengine is rare in IT MICROSOFT

Profile profile test