Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:12 pm   Post subject: Screen maximisation with Google Chrome

Hello. I use iSpring Presenter v5.7.0. Whenever I convert PowerPoints to .SWF files and play them using different internet browsers I can maximise them to full screen mode if I use IE or Firefox as my browser but NOT with Chrome. I've spoken with my developers and they tell me it is to do with the file conversion procedure through iSpring. Does anyone have any suggestions if this is something I can fix please?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Screen maximisation with Google Chrome

Thank you for posting here!

The thing is that iSpring does not exist in a separate environment and can be influenced by other system components or utilities.
Actually, the 5th version of iSpring Pro is rather old one and we can not guarantee that it will work with modern browsers since there were many changes/improvements in browsers, sorry about that.

I would suggest to try to publish the presentation with the 7th version of iSpring Pro and let us know the results. A free trial version of iSprng Pro 7 can be downloaded from our website:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-pro?ref=home

Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test