Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 am   Post subject: Customized Email Notifications!! (Feature Missing)

While the online iSpring Learn solution does allow for a clean / unbranded user interface I am disappointed to find that the system does not seem to allow any method to brand all system emails.

More specifically I absolutely feel any email which the system want to send to any users (invite emails, welcome email, password reset email, confirmation email, status email...) should have the option of being fully customizable including these elements:

- From Name/email Address
- Subject Line
- Message Body (with the ability of inserting custom html if so desired)

Further more, it should be possible to include various "content placeholder tag" in the subject line and the message body to auto include any user fields as well as any key data variables applicable to each type of email.

As a final note on this topic, it would be very valuable to provide for the optional ability to use our own outgoing SMTP server to send these emails.

Can you please let me know if any of these customizations are currently possibly? My hope is that all of these customizations can be integrated to meet our needs but only through a direct request to your support division. Please confirm.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Customized Email Notifications!! (Feature Missing)

Hello, Netcon!

Thank you for posting here! You can edit system messages and create a custom localization for your account. To do that, please go to Settings - User Portal Settings - Localization. There you can find a sample .csv file to download. You can edit it and change email text, then upload it back to Learn and set it as a default localization.

For the other features stated in your message, we would appreciate if you could send us an email to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will send you a feature request sample to fill in. We will be happy to send your requests to our Development team for consideration.

Profile profile test