Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:00 am   Post subject: How to display SCORM 1.2 score as points in reports

Hi,

I tried to find a way to display course score as points, but did not succeed. The scorm is 1.2 and Quiz is set to use points, publishing is done with Suite 8.1 directly to iSpringlearn.

Where should I search for setting to change the score format to points in reports?

All the best,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 pm   Post subject: Re: How to display SCORM 1.2 score as points in reports

Thank you for posting here!

The thing is that you select points in quiz properties and it affects results on the final slide (Passed/Failed slide).

SCORM 1.2 sets values for raw, min and max score:
- cmi.core.score.min;
- cmi.core.score.raw;
- cmi.core.score.max.

And it is done in percents from 0 to 100 (see 3.4.4.; source).
That is why points are transmitted, but it is up to the LMS if they are available.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:14 pm   Post subject: Re: How to display SCORM 1.2 score as points in reports

Hi,

and thanks for the reply.

I do not know if iSpring Learn hosted LMS reports are capable to display score in points instead of precentages, if the actual scorm 1.2 is configured "correctly".

Or is it just that scorm 1.2 does not "legally" support points in scores even when Suite quizzes allow to select points as vales.

Does somebody know?

All the best,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:56 pm   Post subject: Re: How to display SCORM 1.2 score as points in reports

I regret to say this, but iSpring Learn LMS displays SCORM quizzes score in percents.
I also do not see anything about points in SCORM 1.2 specification:
http://xml.coverpages.org/SCORM-12-RunTimeEnv.pdf

Seems that it is not legally supported.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:00 am   Post subject: Re: How to display SCORM 1.2 score as points in reports

Ok, thanks for the information!

BR,

Kari

Profile profile test