Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 pm   Post subject: iSpring Learn Learning Path paces

Hello,

I've some trouble to understand the logic behind Learn LMS Learning Path and Paces.

In each chapter there is the setting Paced Progress and Complete condition, but... does this mean one has to complete each course in a chapter before one can continue to the next chapter, or is the Paced Progress valid inside the chapter only?

Regards,

Kari

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Learn Learning Path paces

Thank you for posting here!
Generally the settings are divided to two levels:
- a chapter;
- a program.
And completion conditions can be configured for each chapter separately and customized for the full program:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/learning-path-in-ispring-learn/

You can enable a strict navigation type, when following content items and chapters are blocked until previous items are not passed/finished or leave it free.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:43 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Learn Learning Path paces

Hi,

ok, I got it :) Inside a chapter the order of courses is controlled with pace progress. But order between chapters is not controlled.

I was confused by using courses that user had completed separately, outside the learning path. I copied courses to a separate folder and added from there to a learning path, then the pace progress worked.

All the best,

-Kari

Profile profile test