Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:15 am   Post subject: Size of course in ispring player LMS

Hi,

Is there anyway that I could make the size of the course playing within ispring player larger?

I am hoping to make the actual size of the slides being displayed as big as possible so it fills the screen. Quite a few of the courses we create contain software demonstrations recorded in Camtasia so in Essense this is a screen, within a screen within a screen. I understand that the actual browser can be maximized but how about the size of the course playing within the ispring lms player?

Any suggestions would be great.

Kind regards,

Elisha

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Size of course in ispring player LMS

@Elishab
Thank you for the question!
To help you better, we need to look at the actual course that you would like to play fullscreen. That would be great if you send us the original course for testing on our end to support@ispringsolutions.com.
Courses that you create with iSpring can be published with "Fit to window" option enabled. Mp4 video can also fit to the window size.
Here is an example of a course in iSpring Learn LMS:
http://fox.ispringlearn.com/organization/1/view/15311-4EYHr-ZWhGa-DQiey
You can see a small fullscreen option in the bottom right corner.
Hope that this can be useful!

Profile profile test