Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm   Post subject: Picture resolution when creating a Flash movie

Hey,

I´m new to Ispring but think its an awesome tool. I made a flash movie where the text and the objects created in Powerpoint had very good resolution but the pictures which where PNG objects did not get the same good quality. Is there a way to get the hole presentation into the same good resolution?

Thanks,
Arne

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Picture resolution when creating a Flash movie

Thank you for your beautiful post. There is a setting that should fix this problem.

Our default settings are set for to the reasonable ratio of the compression to output file size. Most presentations contain .jpg, .png photos or usual pictures more frequently than graphs or charts. If you use images with text, diagrams, or other precise forms, it will significantly improve their resolution. They won't be blurry anymore.

Please click Publish and choose the Compression tab, then click "Optimize images for resolution". Choose the resolution from the drop-down list that conforms to your screen size or higher.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 am   Post subject: Re: Picture resolution when creating a Flash movie

I must be missing something here . . . I am using iSpring Free in PowerPoint 2010, but don't seem to have a "Compression" tab available. Is this only available on the full Pro version?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Picture resolution when creating a Flash movie

Yes this is the feature of iSpring Pro/Suite program.

Profile profile test