Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 am   Post subject: iSrping Free on web server

Hi Guys,

I have this problem, I had a website that convert ppt to swf and then display it automatically on the page. It works fine on my local pc. But when I uploaded it on a webserver I got some problems in which it needs to be installed on the server. But my hosting is a shared hosting they don't allow 3rd party install on the server. Do you have any suggestions on any workaround on this?

Thanks,
pilots

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:26 pm   Post subject: Re: iSrping Free on web server

I have only one thought that user sends file to your hosting, it bounces this PPT to your computer, iSpring converts locally PPT to Flash and then your app uploads Flash to the hosting. I am not sure that it is a legitimate procedure with iSpring desktop app (Pro/Suite) because we don't have such types of licenses.

One desktop License could be used just by one person. In this model, many users will access this desktop product's conversion facilities and it is prohibited by our license agreement.

If you want to use iSpring server product (SDK/Platform) please contact our support@ispringsolutions.com for more details on it. We will suggest you a suitable solution.

Profile profile test