Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am   Post subject: flash wont play on chrome

I use ispring free3 to convert my ppts into flash. I use MS powerpoint 2002 version on windows xp. The embedded flash work fine on recent versions of firefox and IE browsers but not on chrome. None of the buttons functions, except the slider, which works only if no other button is clicked. What is the problem? I suggest you see the link (http://www.microrao.com/ugslides/disinfection.htm) in action using chrome browser.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:20 am   Post subject: Re: flash wont play on chrome

Thank you for your post.

It seems that it's a knowen issue caused by the Flash Player plugin build-in into Google Chrome by the default. To solve the problem, please type chrome://plugins/ in the Chrome address field and disable the Flash Player plugin installed to your user folder. Only the standard Flash Player plugin should be left active:

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm   Post subject: Re: flash wont play on chrome

It is on my website. I can't possibly tell all my visitors using Chrome to disable the plugin. Isn't there a work around?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 pm   Post subject: Re: flash wont play on chrome

It seems that many people are now reporting the issues for the current version of Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94 with the built-in Shockwave Flash 11.4 r31 as you can see here:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/chrome/L8hLBwXDVWY/Ebrvj1VWyC4J

I'm afraid, this problem is connected to the Flash player plugin functioning and cannot be solved from within iSpring software. Sorry about that! All we can suggest is just using a different browser till Google fixes the reported issues.

Profile profile test