Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 pm   Post subject: Displaying Fractions Correctly

Does anyone know the best way to display fractions, in the question and in the answer? I don't want the fractions to display like this "3/4" instead I want the fraction line to display horizontally. I've tried copying the fraction from Word but the format doesn't stay.

Regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Displaying Fractions Correctly

You can use equations per answer. Just click on the respective button to add an equation and feel free to add any kind of complex fractions to answers.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Displaying Fractions Correctly

Thank you very much for your pointer. I finally worked out that I need to use the Multiple Choice style of question for what I am trying to achieve.

Regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Displaying Fractions Correctly

Yes this is not a feature for all question types. Thank you for clarification, I am really glad that you figured it out.

Profile profile test