Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 am   Post subject: iSpring Free Ignoring PPT Audio Fade In/Out

Has anyone else come across this? We use the audio fade in/out tools in PPT to soften the audible noise betweens PPT slides as the audio from the previous slide cuts out and the audio from the new slide begins. iSpring seems to lose the fade effect as it converts.

Any ideas for a solution?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free Ignoring PPT Audio Fade In/Out

iSpring retains PowerPoint audio fade in and out effects as well as trim sound. Which iSpring and PowerPoint version do you use? What sound format you are embedding? Maybe you can send us a sample to our support email?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:57 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free Ignoring PPT Audio Fade In/Out

@Mikhail - thanks for looking into this for me.

iSpring Free 6.2.0 Build 3478
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

WMA sound files imported into PPT

Mikhail wrote:
iSpring retains PowerPoint audio fade in and out effects as well as trim sound. Which iSpring and PowerPoint version do you use? What sound format you are embedding? Maybe you can send us a sample to our support email?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:05 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free Ignoring PPT Audio Fade In/Out

We have tested it out and it doesn't work in Free version but in new Pro version everything works just fine.

If you don't want to make an upgrade to Pro version, please use some third-party tool like Audacity for making fade-in fade-out sound effects prior to adding them to your PowerPoint presentation.

I hope my answer was helpful.

Profile profile test