Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm   Post subject: Sound disappears in flash presentation

Hello! This is the first time I have tried to convert a powerpoint presentation with sound effects with iSpring free. When I play my presentation with powerpoint in my computer it sounds just fine but when i convert it to flash with ispring the sounds disappear completely.
The sound files are mp3 format. My powerpoint is 2007 version. Hope you can help me because I really want to upload my presentation to my blog.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Sound disappears in flash presentation

Please send the original presentation and the generated Flash file to support@ispringsolutions.com for research. Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Sound disappears in flash presentation

I'll send the powerpoint presentation uploading both the presentation and the mp3 sounds. I read that when you insert mp3 files in the ppt, you need to send them as well as the presentation, so that the people you send the presentation to can put both the sounds and the presentation in the same folder and see the presentation as a whole. I don't know much of this. As i said it is my first presentation with sound.
Ayway, I don't know how to upload the flash file. Do i just copy the swf link created or do I have to upload the flash presentation somewhere? Thank You
By the way, I sent it through hotmail

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 am   Post subject: Re: Sound disappears in flash presentation

Hello! I already sent the powerpoint presentation? Any clue of what's wrong?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Sound disappears in flash presentation

Thank you for sending the files! As soon as the research is finished, we will send you further instructions to your email address.

Profile profile test