Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:22 am   Post subject: Slide transitions not converting the same as .ppsx

I have a 35 slide presentation. Trying to save it as .swf. I use the Publish toolbar option and it goes thru its conversion processes as creates an output file.

My presentation has audio narration files attached to each slide. I set the transition time between each slide to 4 seconds, but each slide (correctly) does not move on to the next one until the audio file has finished.

When I check the file that the Publish option created, each slide changes after 4 seconds and does not wait till the audio for that slide has finished.

Am I doing something wrong on the PowerPoint side or is this just the way the iSpring Free tool works??

Thanks.
Steve

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Slide transitions not converting the same as .ppsx

You can try to reset slide timings in Presentation Explorer.
Check out Manage Narration timings if they are long enough.
If it still doesn't work please send your PPT presentation over email to us.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Slide transitions not converting the same as .ppsx

I can determine the audio length of each slide and set the transition times to match the audio lengths. I was just hoping there was an easier way. Maybe on the next version of PowerPoint... :-)

I'll try that tonight and let you know. Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:31 am   Post subject: Re: Slide transitions not converting the same as .ppsx

And there is one. Select all slides in Presentation explorer and set time to 0,0 sec. It will reset all timings and adjust slide length to Manage Narration audio durations.

Profile profile test