Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:18 pm   Post subject: iSpring Free result in a web server

Hi, i am new with iSpring Free, right now as result of publish i have: sw6.swf, index.html, flash-required.html and a folder called data which contains flash.png and isplayer.js.

So, with any web browser, for instance i am using mozilla firefox 32.0.3, i can visualize perfectly next: file:///C:/sw6.swf. So far, this is what i want.

Now, i have this project in http://localhost/presentaciones-test/landing.php and i want visualize exactly the same.

What can i do?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free result in a web server

Thank you for posting here!

I regret to say that but I was not able to open the link you provided with.
Can I ask you to send me the files that can illustrate the result you want to achieve via email (support@ispringsolutions.com)?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:40 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free result in a web server

Hi Vladimir thank You!

The Link is just for my local network. Well i am developing a web App in order to centralize a few ppts which until now are in USB and hard drives. I am using Codeigniter as a framework, xampp as a web server (apache) and php, html5 and css.

So, hopefully i will explain my need: i dont know what to do for show the sw6.swf file as part of my web project.

I thought this as simple than copy the code of index.html into my php file and preserving the links to the other files (.js, .swf, etc) it would work just as the file:///C:/índex.html

But is not working :(

Please help! . Thanks in advanced.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:32 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free result in a web server

Thank you for your reply!

To centralize a few presentations please let me suggest you to publish the presentations (let them call 2-range ones) and upload it on the web.
After that create another presentation (1-range one) and put the links to the presentations there (something like a catalog where each slide represents a presentation with a brief explanation of it and the link to it).

Hope this will help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:53 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free result in a web server

Sorry but its not clear...

Please take a look at the screenshot that i sent you to support@ispringsolutions.com, you can see my need.

As i told before, iSpring Free looks great but if i cannot visualize the published swf on my web project its not going to be useful for me.

Again, using iSpring Free i was able to publish an .swf, it is opened with a web browser using a local path file:///C:/test/sw6/index.html

Then, when i try to access this index.html using a web project, it is not working

Help please !!. Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:58 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Free result in a web server

Thank you!

I believe we can continue our discussion via email.
I will reply you in several minutes.

Profile profile test