Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:36 am   Post subject: Slides presentation and distribution

Hi!

I just discovered iSpring free, seems easy to use but for one tiny detail that eludes me:

When converting a ppt presentation to a scorm package, i go through the publish and upload process with no trouble, however when i display the scorm package in my browser i get the same ppt presentation, with the presentation name displayed on the top left of the screen, now i can navigate by clicking or using the arrows, which is fine...

BUT, what I am trying to achieve is the following:

MAIN TITLE (slide 1)
Subsection one (small title, slide 2, maybe including some images or text)
More text (slide 3)
Subsection two (small title, slide 3, maybe including some text)

This is to be displayed on the top left side of the screen, as a kid of navigation menu, instead of having only the main title displayed.
I know this can be achieved by hyperlink in power point, but i know what i´m trying to describe can be done in a scorm package, just wondering if you guys could give me any tips as how to do it.

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:31 am   Post subject: Re: Slides presentation and distribution

Thank you for posting here!

Actually iSpring Free 7 is predicted to make you familiar with what iSpring actually can do, I mean allows you to see how you can publish PowerPoint presentations to Flash/HTML5 format.
The look that you want to have can be adjusted with iSpring Pro 7 and other authoring tools (Presenter 7, Suite 7). These programs provides you with a facility to have the outline on side-bar/top-bar/bottom-bar of the player and put the slides into hierarchy order with branching within the presentation.

You can find more details on this in our K-base:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/index.jsp

I hope you find this information very useful.

Profile profile test