Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:42 pm
Post subject: Re: Can ispringfree convert ppt with mp4 videos to flash?
Thank you for posting here!
iSpring Free 7 supports mp4 videos.
The causes of this issue can be different:
1) Your computer capacity (RAM and virtual memory size) is not large enough to accommodate the entire presentation conversion.
2) When you publish to the Flash format and your presentation is big enough, the error message can be caused by the Flash player limitations that do not allow to process big presentations.
3) The error during the conversion process can appear if some other applications are active during the publishing process and CPU was 100% busy.
4) The path to your presentation is too large. Please try to save your PPT under another name to another folder on your PC.
This is the limitation of Microsoft. In the Windows API, the maximum length for a path is MAX_PATH, which is defined as 260 characters. A local path is structured in the following order: drive letter, colon, backslash, name components separated by backslashes, and a terminating null character. For example, the maximum path on drive D is "D:\some 256-character path string<NUL>" where "<NUL>" represents the invisible terminating null character for the current system codepage. (The characters < > are used here for visual clarity and cannot be part of a valid path string.)
If you use a very long path, your presentation can not be published.
5) In a presentation there are some objects that can not be processed.
6) The size of your presentation. Please try to publish 2-3 slides with the video of the same presentation and see if the the issue disappears.
If your presentation is more than 1 GB and you use a 32-bit PPT, your presentation will not be published as 32-bit PPT cannot process such a large file. This way, try to update to the 64-bit PPT or devide your PPT into parts.
If this does not help, please contact us at email@example.com