Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am   Post subject: Toolbar Removal

Hi,
We would like to use iSpring Free in our school. However, I'm reluctant to do so because of the toolbar! Powerpoint makes customisation for specific users easy. We have it setup so the younger children just see the features they need. Converting to swf isn't something we do that often and therefore doesn't warrant a full time toolbar and I would like to be able to place it on menu. You, however, have gone to quite some effort to make sure the toolbar switches itself on, even after it has been specifically turned off. Why!?
It's fair enough to see your branding when I'm using your product or on its output (ie. the swf files) but to force it upon us the rest of the time is really quite arrogant.
Is there a way (registry etc...) of changing this behaviour?

Thanks,
Ian.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Toolbar Removal

Dear Ian,

Thanks for your comment.

Let me first kindly remind you of a very important part of iSpring Free EULA: "...The Software Product is provided to you as a freeware for your own personal use only, and it may not be used for any commercial purposes, at educational institutions or non-profit organizations. For commercial use that includes all fields that do not belong to pure private use: e.g. all kinds of use in the range of any profession or for the utilization of additional professional features, you must license the professional versions which are subject to charging..."

By the way, professional versions won't add iSpring logo to your output Flash files either.

Thanks you!

Profile profile test