Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm   Post subject: Font problem

Hi,
I have a problem with both: Free QuizMaker and trial of full version. When I'm trying to publish my quiz into HTML, in the last part of process it shows the message: Error generating resources (cannot create font data). I've tryed everything, and nothing works.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland :P

Regards, Adam "Drecha".

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 am   Post subject: Re: Font problem

Please make sure that you don't have any Windows fonts issues. You can check it in control panel -> Fonts by checking Arial Unicode MS font. It is the one that is used in Quizzes by default.

If nothing seems to help please send us your original quiz file to our support email for research.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 am   Post subject: Re: Font problem

Hi again,

I did what you said, I've downloaded the Arial Unicode MS and installed it. And the same information: "Cannot create font data". I have created main quiz, with default questions and answers, I haven't changed anything and tryed to publish it, but I can't. My OS is Windows XP Professional.

Regards.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm   Post subject: Re: Font problem

Thank you for your reply. This issue seem to be specific to your computer so please contact us directly at support email. We will be glad to help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Font problem

Where can i find the e-mail adress?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Font problem

support [at] ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:40 am   Post subject: Re: Font problem

I too have this identical problem so I don't think it's computer-specific.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Font problem

Thank you for posting here, MineSkill. We have been researching this problem and cannot acclaim this problem to be nor common, neither computer-specific. It occurs due to some dependencies of a system configuration which we did not estimate.

Troubleshooting includes the following steps:

• Reinstall MS Office with its components (they include Microsoft fonts).
  • Update the version of QuizMaker to the most recent.

Profile profile test