Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:18 pm   Post subject: Quiz Results

I uploaded my quiz to Desire 2 Learn 9.x. The quiz results are being sent to me via email. Where do the SCORM results go? Does this version of D2L have the correct version of SCORM to work?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results

SCORM results are saved to LMS automatically. iSpring Free QuizMaker uses SCORM 1.2 for building courses.

If it doesn't work please try out our full version of iSpring QuizMaker which gives you an opportunity to choose the required SCORM format.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results

Thank you. I bet this is the problem....the version of SCORM. I will check to see when D2L is upgrading to the next version of SCORM. I will also check out the Pro version of the QuizMaker. Thank you!

Brenda

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results

I hope my answer helped you a bit. Don't hesitate to post here or email our support team if you have any questions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results

I have setup some quizes to email me the results. When I get to the end of the quiz, I receive this message, "Failed to send quiz results to e-mail. Do you want to retry?"

Do you have any idea what the cause is?

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results

Perhaps, you are running quiz locally. In order to be able to send results, you will need to adjust Adobe security settings. Please follow this article to adjust them:

http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/hyperlinks-don%E2%80%99t-obey-you-control-them/

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Results

Yes, I was running it locally. Adjusting the Adobe Flash setting resolved the issue. Thank you!

Profile profile test