Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 am   Post subject: Adding quizzes

Hi,

As the Presentation Explorer button is not present in the free version I presume this means that I am not able to add a quiz into a PowerPoint slide?

Robert

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding quizzes

Hi Robert, Thank you for using our forum.

it depends on what iSpring software you use. You can insert quizzes into PowerPoint if you use either iSpring Suite or a combination of iSpring Free+Free QuizMaker. In both cases a quiz can be inserted to a slide if you click on the "Quiz" button on the iSpring panel in PowerPoint.

iSpring Free QuizMaker page:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/free-quiz-maker

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding quizzes

Hi Stacy,

I have both iSpring Free & Free QuizMaker but when I created a quiz and inserted it into a slide I ended up with an image.

Does the presentation have to be published as a whole?

I have looked in the iSpring Help Docs but find anything in the QuizMaker Docs.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding quizzes

Indeed, when you insert a quiz to a slide, in PowerPoint you can see only a quiz image. It happens because PowerPoint doesn't support source .QUIZ files, so we just add an image to indicate that this slide contains a quiz object.

The actual quiz will become visible only after conversion. So you can go ahead now, click on the "Publish" button on the iSpring panel and convert the presentation to Flash: the quiz will be interactive.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Adding quizzes

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for your help with this.

Profile profile test