Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:41 pm   Post subject: Formatting of quiz once published...

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can change the formatting of the quiz if you're publishing it as a powerpoint?

Since I'm using the free version, I can't publish the quiz directly so what I've tried is to insert it as a flash object into a ppt file, convert the ppt to flash using iSpring and then uploading it on Slideboom to then embed on my blog (note: I only have a blog, not a full website so I can't embed it using the code as outlined in the help article as I'm unable to upload the accompanying files).

However when I do this, although it is functional, the quiz appears very small and to the left of the screen so it isn't really usable. I've tried changing the formatting on the original ppt file but when you insert the flash file, it appears as a colour screen that totally fills the slide so you can't alter the position.

Any suggestions? (Apart from Go Pro as I can't afford to spend any more money on school related matters this summer!)

Thanks!

Cecelia

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Formatting of quiz once published...

Hello, Cecelia!
Thank you for your post.
Could you please send us the original PowerPoint presentation, the .QUIZ file and the output Flash file to support@ispringsolutions.com for the research?
We guarantee absolute confidentiality of the files you provide.
Thank you!

Profile profile test