Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 pm   Post subject: iSpring Quiz maker free add-in into powerpoint

Hello, How can I add a Quiz using iSpring quiz maker free, into a powerpoint presentation? I have other colleges using the free version and sometimes the add-in appears in powerpoint, in others it does not. Can the add-in be loaded manually? Or is there anothe way to add a quiz in powerpoint using the quiz maker free version?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quiz maker free add-in into powerpoint

Thank you for your post.
QuizMaker will appear in PowerPoint if you install iSpring Free software. Then they will work together as two components:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/free_powerpoint_to_flash_converter.html#download

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:33 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quiz maker free add-in into powerpoint

please explain how to accomplish this in more detail. I have downloaded first iSpring 8 free and it appeared in my power point tool bar. Then I download iSpring Free Quizmaker; however, this resulted in a standalone desktop icon which when I select, sends me directly into iSpring Free Quizmaker. There is NO iSpring Free Quizmaker icon inside my power point tool bar. I am using Microsoft Power Point OFfice 2013.

Advice?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:57 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quiz maker free add-in into powerpoint

Hello Tom!
This is Alex with iSpring Tech Support team.

Please keep in mind that iSpring Free 8 doesn't include the iSpring QuizMaker Free and they can't be integrated together.
However, you can check out the trial of our advanced tool iSpring Suite that has iSpring QuizMaker built-in: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/isprin ... nload.html
What do you think of this solution?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:56 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quiz maker free add-in into powerpoint

yes that is the solution. I was attempting to achieve it using combinations of free opportunities though. Thank you for the prompt response.
iSpring is solid product.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Quiz maker free add-in into powerpoint

Dear Tom,
Thank you for the response!

I'm happy to hear that my assistance was of use.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reach our Support team!

Profile profile test