Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:14 am   Post subject: QuizMaker assessments running on 3rd party SCORM players?

Hi,

Just wondered if anybody could help with a little SCORM problem I have... I have a bunch of teachers that need to be able to create assessments to load onto our VLE that will be played for students and auto marked by our SCORM player. The idea of them using a very simple setup of Powerpoint with a tool such as QuizMaker, is exactly what I would like (since they are teachers rather than SCORM experts) but I'm unsure as to whether the output quizzes via QuizMaker can then be load onto our VLE and then be played and marked by a non-iSpring SCORM player? I suspect it will (since that's what the standard is for!!!) but would be very grateful if somebody could let me know if they are using QuizMaker with their own SCORM player and VLE? Our player supports both 1.2 and 2004 standards. Any help before I go ahead, download and look any further would be much appreciated :-)

Thanks

Nick

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker assessments running on 3rd party SCORM players?

Hi Nick,
Thank you for your post!
Actually iSpring allows to publish courses to SCORM 1.2 and 2004, therefore if your VLE does support SCORM, then you will be able to upload the courses to the system. Have you actually started a trial of iSpring Presenter 7? You can actually create a course sample and check how it works with your system. I hope it works great!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 am   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker assessments running on 3rd party SCORM players

Thank you for leather4sure
posting here!

Profile profile test