Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:16 pm   Post subject: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

Hi overall this software is best. What I want so badly in this...

I want my audio(instruction) should be play in background and it should be for every question that I make. That Audio voice should last for every question.. As it possible to add some background music.. for all questions ??

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

Thank you for the post!
I think you can try to insert a background audio on the slides in your PPT presentation.
In this case the background audio will play through the presentation and the quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:02 am   Post subject: Re: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

first thing..... its a quiz file.... how do i make it powerpoint file... because ispring suite does not allow me to open my (quiz) file..... is it possible that i can change my quiz file into ppt format so i can open it in ispring suite

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:48 am   Post subject: Re: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

Hello Samuel!
If you're using iSpring Suite, you can do the following:
1. Open PowerPoint and create a blank slide.
2. Using iSpring Quiz option, insert a quiz on the slide
3. Go to Manage Narration-->Insert background music on the slide.
4. Publish the quiz with the background music from PowerPoint-->iSpring Suite-->Publish
This way the background music will play through the quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:02 am   Post subject: Re: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

i cannot see ispring suite addin in my power poibt toolbar
When i go to options of addin in powerpoint

Ispring suite shows in inactive application addins
When i try to load it again it gives some sort of error regardless of uninstalling and reinstalling both programs i get same situaton

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:42 am   Post subject: Re: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

Hello Samuel!
Sorry to hear that you're having this issue.
I will contact you soon regarding this issue from our support email address.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:43 am   Post subject: Re: Need Help! IS IT POSSIBLE? Same audio for every question

Thanks i just want to know problem is in my powerpoint or ispring .....

Profile profile test