Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 pm   Post subject: SCORM 2004 - Sending Questions & Answers to LMS

Has anyone found an option to publish a quiz & send questions & answers to the LMS? I created my quizzes, but in my LMS I need a way for my trainers to review test results - not just score. We look for opportunities to reinforce content.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:01 pm   Post subject: Re: SCORM 2004 - Sending Questions & Answers to LMS

Thank you for your post!

The thing is that this information is submitted to the system through the SCORM interactivities. This process is rather standardized.
However, it depends on the system peculiarities how the system works with these records.

For example, you can test this in Cloud SCORM LMS and see, what information is recorded.
Our LMS, iSpring Learn, allows you to generate detailed reports (e.g. Attempt Detail and Answer Breakdown), but only if courses are published to iSpring Learn with iSpring authoring tools (e.g. iSpring Sutie 7.1)

Profile profile test