Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:54 am   Post subject: Add extra items in the right column of Matching question

Matching question of Ispring Quiz Maker have column in the left match with column in the right with equal number. Example:

Code:
1+1 <=> 2
3+2 <=> 5
4+5 <=> 9

I want to add extra items in the right column to increase difficult of question. Example
Code:
1+1 <=> 2
3+2 <=> 5
4+5 <=> 9

But, Ispring Quiz Maker in current version can't do it. I hope in the new version, add extra items in the right column will do.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Add extra items in the right column of Matching question

@haoth2

Thank you for the message!

Currently you can do the same thing with Word Bank drag-and-drop question type in iSpring QuizMaker.
Put the correct answers in the blanks and type in extra items in the special field:

Here is what this question will look like:

Hope that this can be useful!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:00 am   Post subject: Re: Add extra items in the right column of Matching question

In the right column, data maybe is picture, not only text or number. Only Matching question can do it. But this type of question not support add extra items

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Add extra items in the right column of Matching question

@haoth2
Thank you for the reply!
I passed your request to our Product Development team for consideration. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Profile profile test