Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:40 am   Post subject: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

I am very excited and I can't wait to get iSpring6.i wondered when is it releasing

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:23 am   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

They said "within a week" yesterday. Ask for a beta version.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 am   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

I got the beta.But i Can't use the 5.7 rigi.Code(They said those who ordered this week can),So i guess when the 6.0 came out,then can use the RIGI.Code

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 am   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

I am very excited as The 5.7 on my computer is not able to convert..And i don't know why...There is always error during the conversion.....But when i use the 6.0 Beta,Magicly , it can!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

iSpring 6.0 has totally new conversion core which is faster, more precise and effective. AS3 based Flash Movies shows more fluent animation effects and transitions.
6th version should be released in the beginning of the next week. Thank you for the patience and we are sorry for the delay in the upcoming release.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:30 am   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

At first i thought was this week.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 pm   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

Thank you everyone for your patience in waiting for this big day. The release of the iSpring 6.0 product line has been rescheduled and is now expected to arrive on October, 25 2011.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:49 am   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

We are patient. The Beta is magnificent.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:29 pm   Post subject: Re: When is iSpring 6 releasing and can iSpring Pro 5.7 rigi.6?

The 6tgh version of iSpring software is finally released. It is now available for download and purchase at our website.

I hope you'll enjoy new features and possibilities of iSpring products!

Profile profile test