Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 pm   Post subject: Call out for iSpring 6.1 beta-testers!

iSpring 6.1 is about to inroduce some real cool stuff like Presentation Quiz-based Branching, Web Objects Insertion, Import and Export of Player Settings and Presenters, etc. Be the first to try it out and share your feedback. We've also tweaked the Narration Editor and the Streamline Player.

If you feel like you can help us improve (or just out of curiosity!), email us at support@ispringsolutions.com and we'll add you to the list.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Call out for iSpring 6.1 beta-testers!

Controlled navigation is not on the list. I certainly hope that the navigation buttons can be removed from the screen.

http://community.ispringsolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2465

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Call out for iSpring 6.1 beta-testers!

Hi John - I've checked the list of features for iSpring 6.1. Add/remove navigation buttons feature is definitely listed. Here is how it will look like in the Streamline customization window:

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Call out for iSpring 6.1 beta-testers!

Are you still interested in people to test 6.1? If so, I would be very interested.

Profile profile test