Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:04 am   Post subject: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Hello,

We are all looking forward to the release of iSpring Quiz Maker 7. You have already mentioned in the forums the following new features which will be implemented:
- wide possibilities for changing/adjusting quiz background (for example, making it transparent or making it possible to insert a company’s logo there) and question layouts;
- a possibility to publish quizzes to HTML5 along with Flash;
- branching for each answer (for Multiple Choice questions);
- possibility to set the position of the info slide;
- a possibility to create categories of questions within one quiz with separate randomization;
- support file attachments;
- a possibility to edit the text in the answers

Will there be anything else to delight us even more? And what is considered for other versions (8) to come?

Thank you for great work!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:15 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Thank you for your post.
All these features will be added to version 7 of iSpring QuizMaker, except for the support of file attachments. The development is not finished yet, therefore at the moment we cannot say for sure which features will be added to the ones mentioned above.
As for Version 8 it's also hard to tell exactly, since the priority of the features might change.
Thank you for your interest in iSpring!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:46 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Thank you for your reply.
I have been told before by the support team that such features as a possibility to set the time to answer each question and a possibility to limit the number of times to play audio/video will be implemented in version 7. Are they still planned for this release?

Anyway, can't wait to use the new version.

Sincerely,
Dmitry

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:48 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Dear Dmitry,
Yes, these features will be available in iSpring QuizMaker 7.
If you want, we can add you to our beta testers list, so as soon as the beta version is available you will be able to test it among the first.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:41 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Thank you for your answer!

I guess, I have already been added to be a beta tester. If not, please, do add me.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:56 am   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Dear Dmitry,
I have added you to our list of beta testers for iSpring QuizMaker 7.
As soon as the beta version is available, you will receive an email with the download links.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:02 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Lena,

Would it be possible for a member of the team to create a post (after reviewing the feature requested part) detailing what will be, maybe, will not be included within version 7.

I know we'll get an idea when the beta is released, but at that stage, would you be looking at simply bug fixing whats included rather than adding other features.

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Dear Dave,
Thank you for your post.
Sure, we will create a post including the features that are added to the beta version.
However I think that during the beta period mostly it will be bug fixes, though if there are some necessary features to be added, then the official version might have some additional features. Still it's hard to tell for sure now.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:47 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

I would also appreciate being added to the Quiz Maker 7 beta tester list.
I need html 5 capability ASAP.

Thanks,
Dennis
denny.ohara@gmail.com

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 am   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Dear Dennis,
We have added you to our list of beta testers.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:58 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Really looking forward to some of these. Do we have a release date yet beyond 'Summer'?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Thank you for your post.
There's no exact date yet, iSpring QuizMaker is planned to be released approximately in July.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:52 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

Is the beta version ready for testing yet? If so I would like to test. Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

The release of the beta version of iSpring QuizMaker 7 is planned for the next month. However we cannot specify the exact date as the development is not finished yet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 pm   Post subject: Re: New Features of iSpring Quiz Maker

I would like to be added as a beta tester for QuizMaker 7. Please.
Dave

Profile profile test

Page: 1, 2