Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm   Post subject: Suite 7 - when will be available

Hi,

When do you plan to release new version of ISpring Suite? What are the plans for the Kinetics - I guess it seems to be quite abandoned.

Best regards,
Michal

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:56 am   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

Hi Michal,
Thank you for your post!
Actually iSpring Suite 7 is planned to be released approximately at the end of this year. It will include all the three components: iSpring Pro, iSpring QuizMaker and iSpring Kinetics. With iSpring Suite 7 it will be possible to create courses, quizzes and interactions both in Flash and HTML5. If you like, I can add you to our beta testers list for iSpring Suite 7, just let me know.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:38 am   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

Will you also offer free trial when suite 7 is release as you have in suite 6?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

Thank you for your post.
Yes, sure! We will provide a 30-day free trial for iSpring products.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

I'm writing to provide you with the updates regarding the new versions. We're going to release iSpring Presenter 7 approximately in September, iSpring Suite 7 will be released sometime next year.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

Hello! We just bought iSpring Suite 6. Will we be automatically upgraded to 7 when it comes out or do we have to purchase it again?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

JeffB wrote:
Hello! We just bought iSpring Suite 6. Will we be automatically upgraded to 7 when it comes out or do we have to purchase it again?

Thanks!

Sorry, I see that the answer was on the site. I understand now that with a major release, we will be able to purchase at a discount.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

Thank you for your post.
If you have any sales questions, please contact us at sales@ispringsolutions.com. We'll be glad to help!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Suite 7 - when will be available

Please add me to beta testers of iSpring Suite 7.

Regards,
Michal

Profile profile test