Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:01 pm   Post subject: What is a difference?

Hi, all,
I am a proud and happy user of ISpring Presenter 7. It has everything I need. But still, I would like to know, what the Suite does offer that Presenter does not. What is the difference? Can I see some video?

Thanks!
regards. Natasa

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:00 pm   Post subject: Re: What is a difference?

iSpring Suite includes Kinetics for adding some interactions which iSpring Presenter doesn't have. That's pretty much all the difference.

The reason why we are going to release Presenter 7 but not Suite 7 is that Kinetics hasn't been ported to HTML5 yet. It's a nice addition to our e-Learning tool but we decided not to wait until Kinetics is fully compatible with HTML5 because right now there are lot of people requiring HTML5 quizzes badly, I can even say 'starving'. So, we just don't have any chance to wait for a few months when Kinetics gets HTML5 compatibility.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:07 pm   Post subject: Re: What is a difference?

Thanks for the response.

regards, Natasa

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:16 am   Post subject: Re: What is a difference?

Hello~
I have a question.

If I have purchased iSpring Presenter 7 ,and the Kinetics released some day, how do I get the Kinetics 7?

(In iSpring 6 series , there is no way to buy Kinetics Individually)

best regards.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 pm   Post subject: Re: What is a difference?

Thank you for your post!
Actually iSpring Kinetics 6 is not available only withing iSpring Suite 6. iSpring Kinetics 7 will also be available within iSpring Suite 7 which is under development at the moment. Therefore you can purchase iSpring Presenter 7 now and then upgrade to iSpring Suite 7 when it's released.

Profile profile test