Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:47 am   Post subject: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but could not find a thread so posting this.

Is there an SDK available for a similar functionality as iSporing Pro provides? If yes can I please be provided with its licensing details and Price. We are very much interested in using this product.

Thanks.
Raman Sethi

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:23 pm   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

iSpring SDK 7 with HTML5 automated conversion option is not available yet. We will add you to our beta-testers list.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:15 pm   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

Ok i'll be glad to help. Can you still give an estimate that by when will the SDK be available for use.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:14 pm   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

I am afraid that I cannot provide you with any estimated date yet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:13 am   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

Would I be able to join the beta too?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 am   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but could not find a thread so posting this.

Is there an SDK available for a similar functionality as iSporing Pro provides? If yes can I please be provided with its licensing details and Price. We are very much interested in using this product.

Sign up with Brain Dumps We offer up-to-dated CISCO exam and high quality Adventist University of Health Sciences with 100% exam pass guarantee University of Cambridge Download our latest testking ccie & 70-516 questions to Palm Beach Atlantic University

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

iSpring SDK provides with the server conversion facility with settings similar to iSpring Pro. However, there is no COM API for PPT to HTML5 provided.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:29 pm   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

I second the request for PPTX-to-HTML conversion SDK. Please release it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:38 am   Post subject: Re: SDK for PowerPoint to HTML5

All questions regarding HTML5 SDK can be discussed individually upon request. Please send your request to sales@ispringsolutions.com

Profile profile test