Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm   Post subject: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Hi guys,

I've recently purchased the business version of iSpring Presenter as I as was so impressed with its quiz making abilities. I am an advanced skills teacher in the UK and make a lots of interactive materials and quizzes for my students. I have used many different quiz makers but iSpring leaves the competition in the dust in many different ways.
From my experience, here are just a few things that may make an already wonderful product even better:

1) The ability to copy questions - would be a great help in multiple choice questions.
2) The addition of an image click type exercise.
3) The ability to modify the look of each question - especially the size of the frame that holds any picture you include - the frame does not resize to fit the size of the picture.
4) The ability to add flash / images to the premise and response fields of questions.

Thanks again for a great product. I shall post my work to the Internet and let you have the web address as soon as I have done it so you can see what I have done with your product.

Kind regards,

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Hello canonave,

Thank you so much for your kind words about iSpring Presenter. This is great for us to get a feedback like that, positive yet inspiring. All of your suggestions have been filed for the Product Development and with the upcoming releases more and more things will be enhanced, so hopefully, QuizMaker will get the features you've offered.

It would be wonderful, if you can send us links to the resources where you host your works. It will be greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you very much.

Sofia

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:48 am   Post subject: Re: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Dear iSpring team,

Thank you for your reply. I have posted some of the work I have done using iSpring Presenter to this address:

http://www.frenchrevision.co.uk/edexcel

Not all the links will work as only the latest material has been created using your software. The following links demonstrate my use of iSpring Quizmaker:

2008 Foundation Reading
2008 Higher Reading
2009 Foundation Listening
2009 Higher Listening
2009 Higher Reading

I hope you enjoy it.

Kind regards,

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 am   Post subject: Re: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Dear canonave,

Thank you so much for sharing the links.

It is wonderful, and I am sure some of the iSpring users will find these examples very useful.

Could we ask for a permission to use some of these quizzes as demos at our web-sites? We would certainly mention your name and the resource used, if you request.

Best regards,

Sofia

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am   Post subject: Re: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Dear Sofia,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, of course do feel fee to use these examples on your websites. Please let me "repackage" the content so that there are no dead links at all - it will simply be a question of modifying the navigation structure. I will let you know what I have done this. I could also create a new front page to indicate that these are examples to show the versatility of iSpring. Please let me know what wording you would like me to use.
Please also let me know if you and your team would like me to create specific examples to showcase your software within the languages field.

Kind regards,

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Dear canonave,

Could you please contact us at sales@ispringsolutions.com to discuss further details.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation!

Sofia

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 am   Post subject: Re: Some ideas for iSpring Presenter

Those quizzmaker ideas are great! I'll have to look into it.
I'm also a teacher (ESL) and had great success with Ispring
to swf before, One of them can be seen in my Speak English Here Now Demo at http://www.learn-to-speak-english-esl.com

Profile profile test