Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:28 am   Post subject: Remove screentip in hyperlink

How I can do to remove the ScreenTip that appears to pass over a hyperlink?

I use Powerpoint 2003

Regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Remove screentip in hyperlink

There is no way to remove screen tip from the hyperlink because viewer must know where he will be led by this link.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 am   Post subject: Re: Remove screentip in hyperlink

"There is no way to remove screen tip from the hyperlink because viewer must know where he will be led by this link."

It is the users of iSpring that should decide if they want this functionality or not. A response like this is really frustrating for iSpring users as you are telling them what they should do.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Remove screentip in hyperlink

Thank you for your post. This setting was done considering security reasons to prevent from visiting some unwanted websites that could harm our client's computers. I am sorry not to be clear in my previous answer, I told nothing about security which is really strong reason.
However, if this option is demanded by several users we certainly can look forward to implementing it if it is done the same way in PowerPoint.

Profile profile test