Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 am   Post subject: Support for display resolution greater than 96 dpi?

Does the entire iSpring Suite fully support "high" DPI display?

(By high, I mean any setting greater than 96 dpi.) Can it be used at settings of, say 120, 134, 150, without losing fidelity or behaving erratically?

I'm thinking particularly of the standalone QuizMaker and Kinetics here.

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 pm   Post subject: Any feedback Support for display resolution greater than 96

Just wondering whether anyone had had any experience of this?

You wouldn't think it necessary to ask about this; after all, Microsoft Office and other apps have been fully high-res-ebanled for about ten years and Nicrosoft do provide plenty of pointres to software developers about how to ensure high-res compatibility.

It's just that a certain other large provider of an e-learning authoring suite have never bothered to implement this and simply expect their users to operate at 96 dpi.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Support for display resolution greater than 96 dpi?

What do you mean by high DPI displays? As far as I know Dots Per Inch is the polygraphic value describing the spatial clarity of the printed image.

In iSpring Pro product you can adjust the resolution of the output Flash so you can just raise the resolution in the Advanced Publish settings. However, the font size in the elements of the player of iSpring Pro and all content of Quizzes and Kinetics will not be changed so it could be hard to read on hi-res display with small grain size.

Profile profile test