Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm   Post subject: Suggestions for new features

1) Kinetics - ability to add sound to 3D book.
2) QuizMaker - ability to add a means of inserting foreign accent characters. See http://www.frenchexams.org/school_subjects/page7.htm (click on the + button).
3) Ability to add images / video etc ... in the question field.
4) Proper HTML5 support for all quizzes - some of the competitors are getting there but it is still very patchy! Flash is not dead but it is on its way out.

I hope these suggestions may be of use and I look forward to version 7.

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions for new features

Thank you for your suggestions!

1) This feature is planned to be added into one of the minor versions of the 7th software generation, e.g. Kinetics 7.1 or 7.2. It won't be included into the major version 7.0 since we are currently working on major features and the most significant improvements.

2) We added this feature to the feature request list. Though, I have to say we haven't yet received any further requests for this option. So, it is not yet included into the development plan. As a workaround, we can suggest using the on-screen keyboard on different languages like it is described in this article:
http://askludwig.com/2011/01/23/how-do-i-change-the-on-screen-keyboard-from-english-to-another-language/

3) Do you mean you want to insert videos and images into text in the question area? Or do you need them in answers? Please clarify!

4) We are working on it now and iSpring QuizMaker 7 will definitely allow to publish quizzes both to Flash and HTMl5.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions for new features

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for your reply. In response to your question:

3) Do you mean you want to insert videos and images into text in the question area? Or do you need them in answers? Please clarify!

Yes, directly in the question field. This would allow for a different image to be inserted using the insert image tool.

It would add flexibility to each question type.

Kind regards,

canonave

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggestions for new features

Thanks for the clarification!

I've checked the development plan - the feature is not listed for the 7th version. I've added it to the feature requests list. If we continue getting the requests for it, we will definitely implement it to iSpring QuizMaker.

Profile profile test