Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 am   Post subject: answer lists?

Training vocab, I need to match fx. nine photos to nine texts.

At present, f I want to make a true/false question, I need to make one question for each combination to match text to picture. That makes 72 questions for that exercise. Then I need to make another 72 to match picture to text.

I dare not imagine making a multiple choice :-)

My suggestion is to add a feature where I add a database-like list and then use it for the appropiate question types. The quizmaker will the create the questions automatically. Would that be possible or too complicated?

I only have two weeks' experience with the Quizmaker, and I miss a couple of features but the programme is very promising so far.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:32 pm   Post subject: Re: answer lists?

Thank you for posting here. It's already on our feature request list and thank you for letting us know about your ideas on product's improvement.

Most probably automatic questions import will be implemented in iSpring QuizMaker 7 (summer 2013). It will be based on Excel spreadsheets that meet some criteria that we will describe later.

Profile profile test