Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:27 pm   Post subject: Wishes for a new version

Hi,
I have tried quizmaker during the last week, compared it to other products and like the tool very much.
There are, however, some things I would wish it could do.

-display more than one question on a slide (especially for true/false and multiple choice) - one question per slide is pretty much a waste of space
    -create a hyperlink to an attached pdf-file (so I could include some kind of reading-text)
    -insert audio directly into the questions
    -have some space reserved on the left or right to include an e-learning-pal character on each slide (the possibility for it to be an animated gif would be great).
    -different templates for the slides - they are all the same if not for the colors. You could create e.g. a clean one, a more polished one..

Thanks,
Melanie

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 am   Post subject: Re: Wishes for a new version

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your suggestions! I'll forward them to our product development team. For now, I can confirm that the next version of iSpring QuizMaker (7th) will definitely support file attachments and provide wide possibilities for changing quiz background and question layouts.

iSpring QuizMaker 7 will be released in summer.

Profile profile test